Average Price in Unity Estates: $190,000 County Average: $752,076
Average Taxes in Unity Estates: $4,013 County Average: $7,796
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Unity Estates: $100 County Average: $255
Average Walkscore in Unity Estates: 0 County Average: 43
Average Year Built in Unity Estates: 2001 County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in Unity Estates: 28 County Average: 69
Unity Estates TX Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Unity Estates
Spacious house with open floor plan and split bedrooms arrangement in quiet neighborhood...
Beautiful home with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, island kitchen, move in ready, large backyard...
• spacious home
• the 8 ft fence surrounds the backside of the property, adding an additional barrier of security, giving the
parents peace of mind
• it’s the only home with fencing near the front of the home
• the flooring allows sure footing for children and elderly
• large master bedroom allows ample room for a king sized bed and lots of walk around room
• lots of shops only 5 minutes within walking distance
• wood flooring avoids that old carpet dust, dirt, and odor ingrained in older homes
• feel the comfort of the wonderful shade under the trees in back
• large, open kitchen lets the chef in the home, also enjoy guests basking in the huge, cozy fireplace...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
WHO WE ARE
SCOTTIE SMITH II & ASSOCIATES is one of Dallas/Fort Worth’s fastest growing boutique brokerage firms. We are located in the historic Deep Ellum District of Dallas, Texas and focus on addressing the needs of home buyers, sellers, and investors. We do more than close real estate transactions; we help our clients build wealth and restore communities!
More Than Half Of All Buyers Are Surprised By Closing Costs A
"After going through a failed sale, a business partner introduced me to Scottie. He came over and did a walkthrough and presented me with statistical data on my house and neighborhood. Scottie had complete confidence that my would sell in no time. He was right! I was very impressed with the amount of traffic my house received, not to mention the contract. Scottie and his team were A1 and professional! After completing some "to-do" items for him and the buyers, I signed the paperwork and closed the sell of the house to the new home owners today! Smoothest process ever!"